Effective October 20, 2015
- 1. Information We Collect
- 1.1. Analytics Information
- In an effort to improve your experiences on our website, we gather certain information related to your website visits. This information is used solely to measure and improve our Web site. Information so gathered is likely to include the following:
- 1.1.1. Device and network specific information, such as your unique device identifier, operating system and version, the browser you use, your Internet service provider (ISP), and your IP address.
- 1.1.2. Non-personal information, such as language, zip code, area code, location, and the time zone.
- 1.1.3. Website visit information, such as the domain from which you came to our website, details of how you use our website, what webpages you visit, the duration of your visit.
- 1.2. Cookies and Web Beacons
- 2. Security of Personal Information
- We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. Our website uses hyper text transfer protocol secure (“HTTPS”). Using HTTPS means that all communications between your browser and our website are encrypted. Unfortunately, data transmission over public networks cannot be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. While we will use all reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security your transmissions of Personal Information, and you use our website at your own risk. If you suspect your Personal Information has been compromised, please notify us using the contact information provided below.
- 3. How We Use and Share Your Information
- 3.1. Our Services to You
- We may use your Personal Information to provide services to you upon your request. Such services may include sending you newsletters and publications, responding to your questions and comments, to communicate with you, and to email you updates concerning our products and services, and to personalize your visits to our website. We never rent or sell email addresses to outside parties.3.1. Our Services to You
- 3.2. Information Sharing with Third Parties3.1. Our Services to You
- We may partner with third parties to provide specific services; such as email marketing services. When you sign up up for these services, we may share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use your Personal Information except for the purpose of providing these services. We may utilize third party analytics companies to collect and process your Personal Information for the limited purpose of providing their analytics services to us.
- 3.3. Other Possible Disclosures
- In addition to the other disclosures stated herein, we may share your information in the following ways:
- 3.3.1. To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or government enforced orders,
- 3.3.2. To enforce applicable terms of service, protect our legal rights, or defend against legal claims,
- 3.3.3. To defend, prevent, take action, and otherwise address security or technical issues, as well as suspected or potential fraud,
- 3.3.4. To guard against harm (whether actual or potential) to our legal rights, property, or safety, or that of our visitors or the general public as required or permitted by law.
- 4. How to Change Your Personal Information
- 4.1. To make changes to the content of your Personal Information, or to request that we limit the use of your Personal Information, you may request such changes by contacting us using the contact information below.
- 4.2. In your request, clearly state what information you would like to have changed or updated. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible. Please note that some information, such as that which is essential to the operation of our website, will not be removed or changed.4.1. To make changes to the content of your Personal Information, or to request that we limit the use of your Personal Information, you may request such changes by contacting us using the contact information below.
- 5. Your Rights to Opt Out
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving certain communications or have any privacy-related questions or concerns, please contact us using the contact information below.
- 7. Contact Us
Wagenmaker & Oberly, LLC
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.